Monday, January 5, 2009

first day at uni!!

Okay, I promised to blog about my first day at IMU, so here it is..well, there are no pics unfortunately, so I'll make do with words. Today all the pharmacy students of Cohort P1/09 had to take a pledge of professionalism and go through the White Coat Ceremony, where seniors will robe the juniors in their new lab coat as a symbol of them stepping into the professional world of pharmacy. Sorry, I'm still affected by all the speeches I heard today, LOL, I'm blogging like I'm reciting a speech. Anyway, I went to IMU early, and got shocked when I saw so many people there. They say only 30 people get to enter the 2+2 MPharm course at IMU, but my course, has 49 people okay!! 30 from SAM, 19 from A lvls, or that's what I heard anyway. The 2.5+1 course has even less people, only 45. Anyway I'm not in the same group as my close friends from college, but nvm, at least I get to make new friends =D about leng chais, sorry, I didn't see any today, lol, not from my batch anyway, most of them look a bit nerdy =x Oh well, I'm off guys for the moment anyway...But all the girls, most of them, are seriously pretty, and they put make-up and everything =.= Hmm, I feel inferior >.< I also met a few new friends today, but I still can't remember all their faces or names. But all the 93 students will be sorted into 4 groups of about 20, so I guess I can start from there. So that's all la, ciaoz, till next time~~

P.S: I miss you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment