Sunday, January 4, 2009

Recent Outing...

We all went out on the 3rd of Jan....too bad Abi couldn't make it....so here are the pics...
Me (Photographer), Xin Wei and Kit Yee
First to arrive....

Hui Leng came later....in front of S&J..

Hui Leng's addiction to cheese is this bad
Kit Yee was explaining her past...
How she was cruely abused by Xin Wei and Michelle Ooi
haha...poor thing...

Carolyn...you swallowed something?

Checking out a Macbook.....apparently Xin Wei is checking me out....lol

Our sunglasses model....

Meet Hairy Potter..lol
Aww...so cute....
There is even an image of leng in the reflection...
Xin Wei....why so angry at me?

Carolyn telling stories.....

QnA session....

Kit Yee wanted to be in a shot....
so I took another....
The result of my clumsiness...XP
Waiting for our order to be taken....
Lynn plotting something devious.....hehe...

Abusing our cat....like you broke that kittens leg....

Random shot....

Steaming pork....lol

The other side...Beef....

Leng...praying to the skies?
I dunno why I took this....
The aftermath....My side...

The beefy side.....

After eating.....

Their actually glowing compared to the background...

Oops....forgot to rotate the pic.....lol

Everything's blurry thanks to the last minute intrusion...
Xin Wei is larger than life....lol
Hui Leng is blowing Up....

In the toilet...
We must be really bored....seriously....

Leng just peed....we know....

Lynn trying to be retarded....lol...
Well, that's all the pics....took me and hour just to upload these....enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment